Wednesday, January 21, 2015

m00t gets the boot

Christopher "m00t" Poole is leaving 4chan. He leaves behind a wasteland of reckless hate and in my case, five long years of constant defamation and lies along with libel, copyright infringement and general apathy among his so-called 'moderators.'

Don't let the door hit you on the way out. On second thought, I hope it hits you with great alacrity. OH--and don't extend any apology or anything for using me to make your ill-gotten gains. I don't expect one.

Here's a souvenir poster I drew just for you, 'm00t.'


Update: This young man is also a liar. He knows he sent me an trolling email accusing me of being racist. It's the same email address he is using now. Confirmed. Also, he claimed he never received email from me and then he admitted he did, but ignored it. There's no way he can't be unaware of the libel and copyright infringement as well as defamation occurring on his most popular board for five years. He could have had 'trolling' threads removed. His moderators told me they wouldn't do it--I would have to ask 'mOOt' to do that. I did. He ignored me. Why? Because trolling attracts eyeballs and brings dollars into his pockets. He is the head troll. Christopher Poole is a contemptible scoundrel. His character flaws will worsen as he grows older. Mark my words.

No comments: