Sunday, August 09, 2015

Megyn Kelly Cartoon For Sale

The "Trump vs. Fox News" cartoon I drew the other day struck a chord. On the Facebook grrrgraphics and Ben Garrison cartoons pages, we saw a tremendous number of likes and shares. Over 6,000 likes and five hundred shares, in fact.

This particular cartoon was done in separate pieces and assembled in Photoshop. I don't do all my cartoons that way--just sometimes. Megyn Kelly was drawn separately and I've decided to auction that cartoon off on eBay. The starting bid is only $9.99, so you may be able to snag one of my signed originals for a very low price. I'll pay for shipping.

UPDATE: SOLD

The drawing is in India ink with colored pencil added. It's 14x17 on quality bristol paper. 

I'm also going to be selling some of my original cartoons on my newly redesigned site soon. Prices will be reasonable. --Ben Garrison

Megyn Kelly barking at Trump

Also, I've decided to sell a few of my cartoons on my grrrgraphics.com site. People have said that I 'make a living' from cartooning. Nothing can be further from the truth. I've sold a handful of signed prints for a low price and that's it. The cartoons cost me money and time--and then the trolls ruin them and that has helped cost me my reputation. Anyway, I'll see if I can sell anything to help ends meet. Here's the first example--I'm offering to personalize and sign this to anyone who is interested in sending me the asking price ($100):



No comments: