Monday, August 03, 2009

Flathead River shoot


It's been a long time since I've blogged (not that many read it anyway, but I like keeping a diary of sorts) and there's not much to post. A month ago I had severe heartburn and ulcers and it forced me to radically change my eating habits. No more coffee and now I'm on a strict, more alkaline diet. I've been going on long walks and in four weeks I've lost nearly 30 pounds. Hard to believe, but it's true. I'm getting back to the old 'skinny' me. Not easy for a middle aged guy, but I feel much better.

I've also been out taking photos. I hope to use some for reference for future paintings. I'm not the best photographer but every once in a while I can shoot something that impresses me. Here's a shot of me in action.

More posts soon I hope!

1 comment:

Kim Carney said...

30 pounds! what else did you cut out of your diet?