Friday, May 08, 2015

Cuck a Duck

People have asked me if I've lost my mind. Perhaps, but it has been fun. This particular drawing helps make amends for years of 4chan's personal attacks on me--all allowed by Luggage Lad himself.

Someone on 8chan suggested the idea for this--and I thank the anon for his idea because it was fun to draw.

There will be more!

My ebook has been formatted into various formats and I will publish the ebook next week. I've added in more cartoons and an updated epilogue. I lost to the Internet Hate Machine, but as Rhett Butler said in 'Gone With the Wind,'...maybe it's because I've always had a weakness for lost causes...that's what keeps me going.

Unlike 4chan (Mr. "m00t" had me banned), the folks at 8chan have been encouraging and they've even suggested cartoon ideas. I'm all ears.

Don't ask me to explain this cartoon. The anons on 4chan will know what it means. BTFO! LOL


No comments: