Wednesday, June 03, 2015

SPECIAL THANKS TO DAVID BLUMENSTEIN!

https://thenib.com/the-internet-s-most-trolled-cartoonist-91a92d9b7585

He has a unique, distinctive and professional style. He uses minimal colors (love the burnt orange) and has a very gregarious and easy to read lettering style. Some friends have already commented that they knew it was me right away. David can capture the essence of someone in a simple manner and that's very difficult to do. His caricatures have a wonderful warmth and charm.

I am flattered and humbled that he spent so much time doing this great cartoon and I'm certain that it will finally put the trolling to an end. I'm very happy about that! There are some very good people out there who have helped me and this is just amazing. I've received a lot of exposure and now most people know the truth. I can finally close the chapter on the trolling and move on.

Thank you, David for your brilliant work!

--Ben Garrison


No comments: