Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Verrrrrrry Interesting

http://healthimpactnews.com/2014/internet-trolls-may-be-trained-government-agents-according-to-leaked-document/

When I began drawing anti-establishment and anti-Federal Reserve cartoons, I almost immediately became the target of Internet trolls. When I complained, I was instantly accused of being against 'free speech' because I did not enjoy being libeled. I made a mistake and said hate speech was not free speech when it really isn't allowed on sites such as Facebook. (By hate speech I mean trolls calling for the death of human beings based on race and religion). By mistake, I mean I failed to qualify it as pertaining to being on social media. Hate speech is precious to many and any criticism of it automatically brings on attacks and accusations to anyone challenging it. I am for free speech and hate speech is legal in America. Regardless, the damage was done and I can't unring that bell.

When countless dopplegängers were set up on social media to impersonate me in order to make me appear as a racist nut job, I complained and wondered if it could be government operatives. When I said that, the trolls gushed howling gales of laughter and accused me of being 'paranoid.' In fact, no matter what I did or didn't do, I was vilified, ridiculed, smeared and libeled. Every cartoon I've drawn has been vandalized and turned into anti-Semitism and racism. My business was targeted. So was my family. Even my fine art was attacked. Hate mail continues to pour in whether I draw new cartoons or not. I just received one this morning calling me various names. The people sending them usually have anonymous email.

This article may help shed light on what has been happening to me.

Among the core self-identified purposes of JTRIG are two tactics: (1) to inject all sorts of false material onto the internet in order to destroy the reputation of its targets; and (2) to use social sciences and other techniques to manipulate online discourse and activism to generate outcomes it considers desirable. To see how extremist these programs are, just consider the tactics they boast of using to achieve those ends: “false flag operations” (posting material to the internet and falsely attributing it to someone else), fake victim blog posts (pretending to be a victim of the individual whose reputation they want to destroy), and posting “negative information” on various forums. - See more at: http://healthimpactnews.com/2014/internet-trolls-may-be-trained-government-agents-according-to-leaked-document/#sthash.FCvAhd57.dpuf

https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/

Trolls and Internet dissenters love to level the accusation of “CENSORSHIP!” as soon as they are restricted from carrying out their often highly orchestrated opposition to information they would love to suppress from being propagated on the Internet. Don’t fall for this ploy. - See more at: http://healthimpactnews.com/2014/internet-trolls-may-be-trained-government-agents-according-to-leaked-document/#sthash.FCvAhd57.dpuf


No comments: