Thursday, September 03, 2015

Take 'er down, Wikipedia

UPDATE: PAGE HAS BEEN REMOVED. KEEP ME SALTY, WIKIPEDIA! 

I was surprised to see that I had a page on Wikipedia and for the record, I had nothing to do with it. It showed up out of the blue yesterday. It won't last. I'm not 'notable.' I don't care if Wikipedia considers me notable or not. I did not start drawing cartoons for fame or fortune. I drew them because I was disturbed by the corruption I was seeing. It was my duty as U.S. citizen to speak out against it. If I had to do it all over again, I'd be anonymous. I'm not a public figure. So take 'er down, Wikipedia.


Ben Garrison, the unknown cartoonist.


Wikipedia:


Yeah, delete and salt me already. LOL

http://www.naturalnews.com/051057_Wikipedia_blackmail_racket_corporate_propaganda.html

(NaturalNews) Natural News has long documented the scandal, debauchery and bogusness surrounding the "online encyclopedia" known as Wikipedia – and each time we've been proven correct that the media giant is little more than a corrupt operation that has always attempted to downplay or hide its seedy, shady side.


Learn more:  http://www.naturalnews.com/051057_Wikipedia_blackmail_racket_corporate_propaganda.html#ixzz3kn9Xt1v4


The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), for example, was exposed by BBC News back in 2007 for tampering with content posted on the site. A tool known as "Wikipedia Scanner," which was hailed as being capable of identifying some of Wikipedia's user editors, revealed the CIA as an active manipulator of sensitive information. The U.S. military has also been caught editing tens of thousands of Wikipedia entries to suit its own interests.

"The sad truth about the Internet is that what started as a liberating multiplicity of informational sources has dwindled to a handful of knowledge-monopolies with Google and Wikipedia leading the pack," writes Micah White for Adbusters.org in an unrelated piece. "Wikipedia is a particularly unreliable source of knowledge and yet, because of a rumored secret-deal with Google, it ranks highly on many searches."

Learn more:  http://www.naturalnews.com/041406_Wikipedia_propaganda_disinformation.html#ixzz3knrFw8cP



No comments: