Tuesday, December 04, 2018

Do Not Pay Tribute to H.W. Bush!



This cartoon cost us quite a few supporters. One man made it very clear to me that he lost all respect for me and that he would no longer support me…and that I was no better than Hillary Clinton and how Bush was a great, kind man and a heroic patriot and so forth blah blah blah. Why on Earth did he support me in the first place? Both Bush presidents lied to get us into war. They served the Deep State and its military industrial complex. A Kuwaiti girl testified to Congress about babies in incubators being murdered by Iraqis. Didn’t happen. She was the daughter of a Kuwaiti ambassador. A lot of people died in the war that resulted, many from cancer due to depleted uranium used in high-powered weapons.

Saddam had been promised a reward because for ten years he fought Iran, an enemy of the US. He thought he had the OK to invade Kuwait and get its oil. NO. It was a CIA trap, set by the master CIA man, Bush. He used it as an excuse to put down Iraq, and then his son later carried on and killed Saddam. (“He threatened my daddy!”). 9-11 and Bin Laden had nothing to do with Iraq, yet W lied about weapons of mass destruction to send America to war once again. Bush was an oil man and he wanted the oil. Removing Saddam the strong man only made the region more miserable and Iran stronger, and that paves the way for another war that the Deep State wants.

Both father and son were Skull & Bones men. So was Prescott Bush. That means they were sworn to power via Satanic rites and will employ ruthless means to obtain and wield power. I did not reply to the man I so greatly offended and sooner or later I’m going to offend every supporter we have because after all, nobody sees eye-to-eye on everything. Even I’ve changed my mind on issues over time. The old me would not agree with the young me.

I won’t be saluting H.W., except perhaps with the salute of a stiff mid digit. Nor will I participate in moments of silence as a tribute to him. Not that anyone will notice–I’m tucked away in the obscurity of a snowy and cold Montana.

We do depend on our supporters, however. Our Patreon support went down by 10 percent. If it weren’t for a few loyal and generous benefactors (you know who you are), I’d only be able to dash off an occasional cartoon. I’d have to beat the pavement and look for more commercial art jobs. Or look for some sort of mop job. W never had to do that. He had everything handed to him. He was the Fredo of the family, but did has he was told. If he had been born to a regular family, he’d probably have a job at a tire store or something.

The Bushes were not great men. Barbara Bush was a mean-spirited old hag. The Bushes are men of privilege, corruption and criminality. Prescott Bush was one involved in trying to overthrow the U.S. government and replace it with a Nazi system. He admired, helped, and profited from the Nazis. Their vision of a New World Order now exists under the EU. The EU oligarchy even want a European army. H.W. Bush loved the New World Order–as long as he was part of that oligarchy.

Here's a photo of him in Dallas after the Kennedy assassination. H.W. claimed he couldn't remember where he was when it happened. Really? I can remember when it happened. I was in the first grade and heard it on the playground. I still remember. Why couldn't he? Because he's a liar. He was there as a CIA man helping matters. Later when Reagan was almost assassinated, the Bushes were there, too. They were friends with the Hinkley family. A 100 million-to-one chance? I don't think so.

Let's hope the Bushes, along with their buddies the Clintons, finally fade away from the public scene entirely. --BG

No comments: