Thursday, January 01, 2015

Happy New Year!

I want to thank everyone who has supported and 'liked' grrrgraphics this year. We should see some momentous events in 2015 considering how unstable our dysfunctional monetary system is under the corrupt Federal Reserve. I expect to see a lot of trouble arising from this and I plan on drawing a lot of new cartoons.


My book is finished and it's currently being edited. I hope to have it released sometime in the next month or two. Meanwhile, let me again reiterate that I never draw anti-Semitic cartoons and if you think that, you've been trolled. I appreciate everyone who understands that I've been under heavy attack from Internet trolls almost since I first penned an anti-Federal Reserve cartoon back in 2009. The trolls blame it all on me of course, and they also claim I'm against free speech. That's nonsense.


I especially want to thank everyone who donated to my legal fund. Some progress is being made and I can't say what it is, but I want to see at least one of the trolls brought to justice this year for persistently defacing my work while claiming it was drawn by the 'real' Ben Garrison. Well, here I am. I'm the real Ben Garrison. (see video).


Happy new year from Montana!!!


No comments: